Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sock Hop from Busy Crafting Mommy Designs + a Freebie!

Howdy digi friends! Today I am going to share with you an awesome retro kit from Busy Crafting Mommy Designs called Sock Hop! I made a layout with this kit and I honestly couldn't decide which elements to use because I loved them all! The colors of this kit pop out at you and really remind you of a retro diner. Have a peek at the kit and hop on over to Scraps-n-Pieces and pick it up to scrap all of your retro and diner photos! It is also perfect for all of those rock n roll pics that need scrapping. ;]

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_121&products_id=3362#prettyPhoto



And this is the layout that I made with the kit:


Template: SheCreates - Empty Space #4
Kit: Busy Crafting Mommy Designs - Sock Hop

Now check out the freebie that I made for you all with this rockin' kit and click below to download from Mediafire:


No comments:

Post a Comment