Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Teen Diva - New from Magical Scraps Galore! + Freebie!

Howdy there, scrappers! I hope that you all survived DSD without much lag. =P I was actually sick all weekend and didn't get the enjoy the festivities or even buy anything! =[ I will definitely be making it up at the end of November on Black Friday weekend. Hehehe. =P 

Magical Scraps Galore has an incredible new kit that is perfect for all of those divas you have in your life. "My Teen Diva" is full of girly goodness, tons of pink, and is perfect for those geek chic ladies. (Like myself. Hehehe.) Have a peek at the kit and a layout that I made using this gorgeous kit! Then scroll down to the bottom of this post to pick up a freebie that I made just for my blog followers!





And here is my layout using a photo of me with my pink hair. =D


And here is the freebie cluster that I made you for you guys! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment