Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rustic Autumn from Busy Crafting Mommy Designs + Freebie!

Rustic Autumn is a beautiful kit from Busy Crafting Mommy Designs. It is vintage themed and is inspired by the cooling days of autumn. It is perfect for scrapping all of your autumn memories this season! I especially love the gorgeous color palette used for this kit as well as the antique elements. =D Check out the kit and then hop over to Scraps N Pieces to grab it for yourself! Have a peek at a page that I made using this lovely kit and don't forget the freebie at the bottom of the post that I made using this kit!
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_121&products_id=3703#.UnquW-LWabY



http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_121&products_id=3703#.UnquW-LWabY


And here is a page from me! I was out taking photos of the changing leaves in the park across the street from our house. =]


Template - Aprilisa Designs "Picture Perfect 58"
Kit - Busy Crafting Mommy Designs "Rustic Autumn"

And here is the freebie cluster frame that I made with the kit!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment