Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 14, 2013

What's New?

Howdy everyone! I hope that you are all doing well. I know that it has been a while since I have done a proper blog post. I was quite ill in September and was in the hospital for most of the month. Now that I am feeling myself again I am right back to doing what I love! =D I am going to share some of my newest layouts with you today and show you some of the new things around digiland. Before I begin, I would be delighted to know what types of freebies are your favorites? I want to start including some freebies in my posts for all of you to enjoy, but I don't want to waste my time if you won't use them. So if you could comment below and just let me know what you prefer or what you use the most that would be fantastic! All right then. Here we go!

First up is a new release from Designs By Laura Burger called Fall's Journey. Here is the layout that I made using it:



Template - Cluster Queen Creations “Gimme Layers Vol. 45”
Kit - Designs By Laura Burger “Fall’s Journey”

And here is a look at the kit: 
 Available HERE  at PBP.

Mariscrap has a lovely new kit with an Autumn color palette and a food theme. A Feu Doux is available at Scraps From France. Here are a couple of layouts that I made with the kit and the extras.


Template - M&M Designs “Crazy Monkey 4”
Kit - Mariscrap “A Feu Doux”
Template - M&M Designs “Crazy Monkey 5”
Kit - Mariscrap “A Feu Doux”

SheCreates has teamed up with Moosscraps for a bright and cheery collab called Crazy Friendship. Find it at her Scrap Takeout store! Here is a peek at my layout.


Template - SheCreates “Crazy Friendship”
Kit - Moosscrap’s Designs “Crazy Friendship”

Twin Mom Scraps has released the most adorable Halloween inspired kit called "Spookiness"! I made a couple of layouts with this kit so take a look at how adorable this is! =D
Template & Kit - Twin Mom Scraps “Spookiness”
 Template & Kit - Twin Mom Scraps “Spookiness”
You can pick up this kit at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, or Scrapbook Bytes.

Pretty In Green has the perfect kit for all of those pumpkin carving photos! Check out that layout that I made with her new kit The Pumpkin Season.


Template & Kit - Pretty In Green “The Pumpkin Season”

Created By Jill has just come out with a gorgeous new collab with Blue Heart Scraps called Quiet Moments. Here is a look!
And here are two layouts that I made with the collection: 
Template - Marie H Designs “The Good Times”
Kit - Created By Jill Scraps “Quiet Moments”
Template - M&M Designs “Your Story”
Kit - Created By Jill Scraps “Quiet Moments”

M&M Designs has just released a magnificent group of templates for all of the template lovers out there! (Yeah, I admit it, I am a little obsessed with templates. Hehe) This bunch of templates is called "Crazy Monkey" and there are eight different versions to choose from! Check out some of the layouts that I made using them! 
 Template - M&M Designs “Crazy Monkey 3”
Kit - Ponytails Designs & Trixie Scraps “Ghoul School”
  
Template - M&M Designs “Crazy Monkey 6”
Kit - Crescent Moon Designs “Sweet Autumn”

Also, both of the layouts that I posted earlier in this post that I made with Mariscrap's newest kit were also made with M&M Designs "Crazy Monkey" templates. You can grab them at her Gotta Pixel Store.

And the last layout that I have to show you tonight is one that I made from Crescent Moon Designs newest release, just in time for Halloween, called Castin' My Spell. Check it out.


Template - Jen C Designs “Potpourri”
Kit - Crescent Moon Designs “Castin’ My Spell”

That's all for tonight! Don't forget to comment and let me know what kinds of freebies that you fancy! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. Have a great week! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment