Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Real Standout at RealLifeScrapped!

Howdy scrappers! While checking emails this morning I was excited to see that one of my layouts was chosen at Real Life Scrapped as a Real Standout for today! The layout chosen was a layout that I created using Lisa Rosa Designs amazing kit Owl Never Leaf You and a template from M&M Designs called Queen of Hearts. To be honest, I thought that this layout was a little too much on the eyes with the bold patterns, but it really grew on me. One of those layouts that I really personally liked, but thought that others wouldn't. Hehe. I guess it's good that I didn't change it. =P Anyway, check out the Real Standouts for today HERE at Real Life Scrapped. And here is a look at my layout. I hope that you all have a wonderful day! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment