Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hoppy Easter from BoomersGirl Designs & CT Call!

Easter is right around the corner, and I have Easter on the brain! =P Hehe. I haven't even started my shopping for my kids' Easter baskets, but I am so getting into the Easter spirit! I have been browsing Easter color palettes online and looking at all of the adorable Easter stuff at the store! 

I just worked with a gorgeous Easter kit from BoomersGirl Designs called Hoppy Easter. It has soft pastels and adorable little bunnies and kitties that are all ready for Easter! Have a peek at the kit and some of the layouts that I made with it!




And here are some pages that I made with it!




And BoomersGirl Designs is having a CT Call right now if you are interested! She has adorable kits and very laid back rules! 



And here are some of the adorable kits that you can work with when you are on her team:



No comments:

Post a Comment