Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, February 28, 2014

It's A Girl Thing from Jiovanna's Creations & Freebie!

Jiovanna's Creations has a gorgeous new girly kit out today! It's called "It's A Girl Thing" and it features lots of pink and zebra print! (I love zebra print AND pink so I was in heaven!) Grab this kit now at 30% off at her Heartfelt Perfections shop! Don't forget to scroll down and grab your freebie - a set of tags that I made using the kit! 


Grab it in her shop HERE.

And here are some pages that I made with this gorgeous kit!

Here is your freebie!


Download this at Mediafire by clicking HERE.

Stop by Jiovanna's blog and see the other three freebies that go along with this kit as well! Don't forget to leave some love if you download! That way I know if you want more freebies. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment