Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Howdy everyone!

This is the birth of the Queen Alchemy Designs blog. On this blog I will be sharing my favorite digital scrapbooking materials, showcasing my favorite designers, showing off layouts, and of course offering freebies! And when the time comes, hopefully showing off my own designs as well. Feel free to follow the blog and my facebook page HERE.

Today I leave you with a layout that I made for a challenge at Oscraps. I made this layout for their Designer Spotlight Challenge featuring Boutique Cute Doll. Click on the link to go to her blog for amazing products and freebies. Until next time then, take care!




Boutique Cute Doll Designer Spotlight Challenge at Oscraps

Template: Boutique Cute DollKit: Boutique Cute Doll “Friends Mini”Rainbow Element & Green paper:
Maya de Groot “Home Sweet Home” Mini
Yellow
Floral Paper: Joanne Brisebois “Vintage Album
Collection: Bon Appetit Add On Pack”

Polka Dot Paper, Blue button, Paper flower, Yellow Ric Rac, &
Notebook paper: Sabrina’s Creations “Hooray Add On”


No comments:

Post a Comment